As we approach the Christmas season, which symbolizes love and birth and good tidings. Let’s have these little words by great men and women at the back of our mind.
It is both inspirational, motivational, appreciation and emotional. So I leave you on this day 24th December 2018 with these:
1) JK ROWLING : it is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case you fail by DEFAULT
2) EZRA WINN: love is hot, its passion. It’s a burning flame that can be held,tamed and provides warmth and comfort. You can manage it, feel it when it starts to burn out or toss lighter fluid onto the flames and watch it burn. Live is fire and it can either save your life or destroy everything it touches
3) Sometimes, we become capable of magnanimity because we know what it’s like to be without it.
4) You’re a good person and none of your rough edges can really detract from it no matter how much they try.
5) Every story has an end. But in life, everything is a new beginning.
6) Don’t compare your life to others! There is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when its their time.
7) In the end everything will be okay. If its not okay then its not yet the end.
8) In order to fight demons we need to be strong. Sleeping helps us rest and be physically strong enough to fight both emotionally and physically. The first step to healing is sleep.
9) EMERY ALLEN: you don’t need another human being to make your life complete, but let’s be honest, having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn’t see then as disasters in your soul but cracks to put their love into, is the most calming thing in thus world.
10) Find and love someone who will never get tired of kissing you everyday, who will hug you when you are jealous. Who will understandingly keep silent when you are mad.who will squeeze your hand when you’re not in the mood. Who will plan and imagine the future with you in it and when you find that someone, just never let go.
11) MAYA ANGELOU: I’m a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.
12) If only our eye saw soul’s instead of bodies how very different our ideas of beauty would be.
13) Change is inevitable, but sometimes it’s the best thing.
14) CHAOS THEORY : It is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic. nonlinear system can result in large difference in a latter state.
15) Just like EMINEM has said once, don’t let anyone tell you you ain’t beautiful. Love your body and treat it the way you want people to treat it.
16) Stretch marks are natural. Don’t be too conscious of them. Free your body. Love your body.
17) ROBERT FULGHUM: We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love.
18) WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE: Love me or hate me, both are in my favor, if you love me, I’ll always be in your heart .if you hate me ,I’ll always be in your mind.
19) C. JOYBELL C : they say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind,sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a Phoenix: the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simple because you keep on burning everything that you touch!I say that a good love: one that burns and fills and you run with it.
20) ANAIS NIN: love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t now how to replenish.
21) JIMI HENDRIX: when the power of love overcomes the love of power. The world will know peace.
22) MAHATMA GANDHI : live as you were to die tomorrow, learn as you were to live forever.
23) DWAYNE JOHNSON (THE SKYSCRAPER): you can’t be brave without being scares first.
24) I didn’t realize who I was until I stopped being who I wasn’t
25) HARBEY SPECTER: ever loved someone so much that you’d do anything for them? Yeah, well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.
26) Chasing unrealistic expectations of perfection and thinking that one day they’d find the perfect human being when true beauty always lay in the realness of human flaws.
27) True live would always be the discovering of those other sides, uncovering the darker part and maintaining that appreciation alive regardless.
28) GORDANA BIERNAT: you can’t change your reality as long as you think someone else is responsible for it.
29) CARL SANDBURG: anger is the mist impotent of passions and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed.
30) NAPOLEON BONAPARTE: let China sleep, for when she wakes ,she shake the world.
31) Do you know why the marriage ring is placed at the fourth finger from the thumb of your left hand? Because it is the only finger that has a vein which is directly connected to our heart.
32) Loving someone isn’t to change them to what you deem perfect ,but falling for all the little things that make them who they are.
One last thing, let us not forget the true reason of Christmas, it is not really about Santa but about the birth of Jesus and celebration of LOVE.
Finally, hope as these words touched me,that it will also touch and help someone out there because it is important to remember that ;
There is MORE to LIFE .
HAPPY CHRISTMAS to our lovely readers.
From Abazuom Somtochukwu and Abazuom precious
Writers of the blog MORE TO LIFE